Saturday, November 19, 2005

Dark Side...

Every body has a dark side (liked this dialogue in the movie "Company")... I agree to it cent percent... I have a dark side too... Lot of you won't agree to this though... But does me or my darker side care about it... nah....

How does my darker side look... It is pretty dark I would say...Can I share it??? Well... here is where my good side assumes the role of the janitor and does not allow the dark side within me to come out in open from any of the gates...and by god it has played this roles extremely well... It is extremely powerful, it can cut wings of the dark side...it can send that dark side far into the abyss...it can suppress the dark side... but still it is not that much powerful that it can annihilate it completely...exterminate my dark side from its root... I think I would prefer it to continue to play the same role of sentry for some time... I am still hopeful that I will conjure up enough strength to completely sink that dark side or totally eradicate it from me... probably I will become a sadhu and go to himalayas :-)...

The very thought of my dark side coming out and assuming control over me is so scary that it sends shivers through my spine... but I wonder whether the darker side of others too be able to accost it in a friendly way???

I will surely note about it when the beast comes out... till then let the beast rest in peace or piece... which ever way....

3 comments:

  1. Rust in piece would be more like it. Boss....stop watching LOTR and Star Wars..... its affecting your grey cells turning them into black cells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. point taken sir...but stoping watcing LOTR??? no way boss... lagolas!!!! and that eliphant sequence...is too good to resists...

    thank god i am not watching horror movies like you guys :-)....

    ReplyDelete