Thursday, November 10, 2005

Sadness...

Some times I wonder, why do people hate being sad or looking at some body who is sad? Can we not accept sadness being one of those ebbs which comes along with tides of life? If we can accept sea shores to recede back after deluge, why not sadness... I keep on pondering about this many time.

There host of reason for being sad
1. Loss of a loved one... believe me it is one of toughest one to handle... their sweet memories will linger with you till you meet your own end.
2. Loss of job
3. Failure in exam...
4. Not able to make to your favorite university/school...

and the list goes on and on.....

The best way to stay away from sadness is not get too much emotional about anything. I know it is difficult, I have been through that... till date I am not able to make myself immune to emotions. I also become sad and feel like staying alone in my room for hours...days... or may be months.

What should you do when you see somebody sad??? Try to cheer them up??? Try to share their burden (being philanthrophists??? I too am culprit of doing this)... I will agree to a certain extent that these are good ways to make some body come out of sadness for a moment... but they will again relapse in their sadness... will it be forever??? I do not think so...

I would suggest to leave them alone with their sadness... let them recover by themselves... let them recover their strength... the strength to fight and come out of the hang over and face the world in its eternity!!!

Does it help being sad??? I feel yes...though people might differ on this... I feel that sadness brings down your brain impulses and soothes your agitated mind!!!

Let me be sad for some time...

No comments:

Post a Comment